A tool for us, by us
Mindful Progress is the tool I wish I had when I was diagnosed with Bipolar 2 in 2016.
Treating mental health conditions is complex, so many factors go in to feeling well. At the start I did not know all of the factors, it was only through trial and error over many years that I started to see how sleep, medicine, exercise, and other things formed how I felt. Trial and error is painful on you and those around you, I have lived that. I want to take years off of your suffering to find what works for you in a comprehensive, holistic, and intuitive way. The goal is to maximize the time between episodes, and to have so much warning of an upcoming one that providers can be involved before it is too disruptive.
I used to track my mood log on Evernote, my sleep and exercise on Fitbit, my prescriptions on my doctor’s app, never all in the same place which made finding connections between them impossible. It was not just that these tools did not work together, none of them were made for tracking bipolar so they all lacked critical features. Evernote does not have a 0 to 10 rating for each mood entry, nor does it track the most common symptoms of manic and depressive episodes or show the ratings as a graph over time so I can see and share with others when my mood is unstable. Fitbit does not track my difficulty falling asleep, a common symptom when a manic episode is forming. My doctor's office app does not let me track the side effects the medications are giving me so I can go back and report them to my psychiatrist. Mindful Progress is the app that brings all the tracking tools into one place so you can do everything in one central place, has specialized features for bipolar disorder, and lets you see connections between all the factors so you can see what leads you to feel better for longer.
Now, with Mindful Progress, I can rate my mood 0-10, track common bipolar symptoms (like irritability, hypersexuality, and changes in energy), monitor difficulty levels of getting to sleep over time, record medication side effects I am experiencing, and more. Having all of these factors is not just beneficial for you to have logged and see on a graph, now when your psychiatrist or therapist asks you how you have done since your last visit you can show them graphs and summaries of your various log entries, making for more beneficial sessions. Many times over the years I have been asked, when was the last time you felt this way, or have you ever been on this mediation. With Mindful Progress you have the answers to make informed healthcare decisions.
How Mindful Progress Will Help You
Unlimited Daily Tracking
Unlimited mood, exercise, sleep, weight, and medicine logs to accurately track things as they change.
Visually see how your mood, exercise, sleep, and weight have changed over time through the use of interactive graphs. Your dashboard screen shows your latest mood and sleep logs graphed together so you an see at a glance if an episode is coming.
We find and alert you to patterns in your entry logs that may go by unnoticed until it becomes a problem. Be alerted when your mood or sleep patterns start to vary in unexpected ways. This will let you be more mindful of changes and perhaps seek help from a provider before a mood episode develops.
Download Your Data
Your data belongs to you and is most valuable if you can use it in any way you need. We provide the ability to export all of your log entries to spreadsheet applications and the graphs as images that can be easily shared.
Our members-only discussion board is a place for peers to ask questions and get support from others who have had similar struggles and victories.
We are here for you
From the day you join, you will be supported in your journey to well being. We provide technical support through our help documentation, by asking questions in our discussion board, through email, and via phone. We are always open to feedback on ideas for new features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Mindful Progress is more than a website to add notes. Here is a flavor of what we track:
- Mood Rating 0 to 10
- A text area for you to write your thoughts.
- 14 common symptoms of mania, depression, and anxiety
- Medicine Name from our searchable database of medications
- Start Date
- Stop Date
- Instructions on taking them from your doctor or pharmacist
- Side effects you have encountered
- Minutes you participated in the activity
- Estimate of calories burned
- Free text area for you to record your thoughts on the exercise, how you felt before, during, or after, and anything else you want to remember.
- Notes you want to record about where you are in your journey.
- Hours you slept
- How difficult you felt it was to fall asleep
- Notes you want to record about the sleep. You can record if it was interrupted, if you woke up earlier than normal, interesting dreams, etc.
Price should not come between you and feeling well. All of the logging functions, basic informative graphs, log entry insights, and data download capabilities are provided for free. To get more advanced graphing and insights, as well as more technical support options, please consider purchasing one of our upgraded options.
$0 / month
- Unlimited mood, sleep, exercise, medicine, weight logs per day.
- Self-care management with mood log integration.
- A daily gratitude tracker to inspire positive emotions.
- Basic graphs to show how your mood relates to the other factors you track.
- Advanced statistics-based insights into your various log entries and how they relate to each other.
- Ability to download your data and graphs to share with providers (therapists, psychiatrists, others that you choose).
- Access to member only discussion board.
- Technical support through our discussion board.
$2.99 / month
- All features from the Free plan, plus:
- No Ads
- 10+ advanced graphs with artificial intelligence to find hidden patterns to sustained wellness.
- Technical support over email.
- Email reminders to log entries
Sign up today!
Take control of your mental health journey and gain valuable insights by creating an account on our website to track your mood, sleep and other factors, helping you identify patterns and proactively manage bipolar episodes.Create an account